Employer Medical Services & Occupational Health In Memphis
We provide prompt, comprehensive service and communication back to you, no matter what your industry or company size. We focus on helping you and your employees to determine a back-to-work plan. Our Occupational Health Manager will work with you to streamline the process for treatment, electronic feedback on your employee's status, direct follow up with your employee, as well as record keeping and appointment setup.
We focus on helping you to feel better. We also ensure that your employer is kept updated on your status, and that you have a clear plan to return to productive service as soon as possible. The Occupational and Workers Comp process can be confusing, so we provide clear and complete instructions on your own treatment, as well as how to handle reporting and follow up. Please call us to talk with our Occupational Health Manager, and get started!
Highlight of Occupational Medical Services
- On the Job Injury and Sudden Illness
- Pre-Employment and Pre-Placement Examinations
- Executive Physical Examinations
- Annual Employee Examinations
- DOT and Non-DOT Drug and Alcohol Testing
- Immunizations and Vaccines
- International Travel Vaccines & Health
- Health and Wellness Education Programs
- Medical Surveillance Examinations
Call us for more information about:
- Workers' Compensation – We provide prompt evaluation and treatment for a full range of work-related injuries and illnesses including lacerations and fractures.
- Drug and Alcohol Testing – We provide both DOT and nonDOT drug testing as well as evidential breath alcohol testing.
- Physical Examinations- We perform pre-employment, pre-placement, annual and executive physical examinations, as well as lift and agility testing.
- Immunizations and vaccinations – We can provide immunizations and vaccinations for your work and travel needs.
- Health and Wellness – We offer on-site flu vaccination and blood pressure checks in addition to other health and wellness offerings. Please call for more details.
Our physicians are on-site 7 days/week for extended hours to treat your employees. Our digital x-ray, full service laboratory and on-site medicine dispensary help us care for your employees efficiently and effectively.
Contact Employer Services
Please complete the contact us form at the top right and one of our local representatives will contact you shortly about our Employer Services programs.